Cooling Fabrics Market Size, Product Trends, Key Companies, Revenue Share Analysis, 2017-2027 – FortBendNow
The Global refreshing fabrics market is expected to reach a value of $4.03 billion by 2027, according to current analysis by Emergen Research. Rising demand for sportswear and protective clothing is propelling the cooling fabrics market. The increased awareness for better health has led to increased adoption of exercises, which has generated a high demand for sportswear. Cooling fabrics provide comfortable body temperature in hot weather and relieve physical condition. It also offers protection against UV rays, pollution and perspiration. The development of cost-effective products and promotional activities to publicize cooling fabrics is expected to boost the cooling fabrics market in the near future.
Second, development policies and plans are discussed along with manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures along with cost, price, revenue and gross margin by region (US, EU, China and Japan), and others regions can be added.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report:
Nike, Inc., Adidas AG, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Nilit Ltd., Tex-Ray Industrial Co., Ltd., Polartec LLC, Ahlstrom Corporation, Invista, Kraton Corporation and Coolcore LLC
Then the report focuses on global major industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and the coordinates. An analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream equipment and consumers is also carried out. In addition, the Cooling Tissues industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed.
Get a sample report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/444
- In December 2020, Brrr introduced a new cooling fabric named “Brrr Pro”. These fabrics are integrated with micro-cooling minerals, along with performance drying and hyper-wicking, to elevate the “triple chill effect” for a cool experience and superior comfort.
- Natural cooling fabrics are experiencing an increased demand, due to the high demand for natural and biodegradable products. These fabrics include an inherent ventilation property. It is estimated that growing awareness of environmental issues will drive the demand for natural cooling fabrics during the forecast period.
- The knitwear segment dominated the market in 2019. The thermal property of knitted fabrics along with their ability to provide weather protection is fueling the segment.
- The sportswear segment held the largest market share in 2019. Cooling fabrics are widely consumed in the manufacturing of sportswear. Increased demand for cooler clothes among people who exercise and play sports is driving the segment.
- North America held the largest market share in 2019. The presence of major cooling fabric producers in the region is driving the market in North America. The rapid adoption of advanced cooling technologies in the United States is contributing to the market in the region.
Ask for a discount on the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/444
Further, the report splits the Cooling Fabrics market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of product type and industry application spectrum. It also offers predictions on which segments are expected to show significant growth over the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. .
For the purposes of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global cooling fabrics market on the basis of type, technology, textile type, application and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Air conditioning
- Liquid cooled
- Phase change cooling
- Evaporative cooling
Textile Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Sports clothing
- protective port
- Way of life
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent analysis by country. The regional market analysis includes information on production volume, consumption volume and patterns, revenue and growth rate for the forecast period 2020-2027. According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily split across the key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request report customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/444
The report covers the key points of the market including the standards, regulations and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses in-depth research conducted through the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to identify trends and growth patterns. Factors likely to influence market growth, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and the business landscape are thoroughly discussed in the market study.
Overview of the Cooling Tissues Market report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview and Opportunities
- Manufacturers Analysis with Sales, Revenue and Price Analysis
- Complete analysis of the competitive landscape
- Detailed profiling of key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints and limitations of the Cooling Tissues industry
Click here to buy now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/444
Thank you for reading our report. Please contact us for more information about the report or report customization. Our team will ensure that the report is best suited to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Coal Tar Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/coal-tar-market
Silicone market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/silicone-market
Insulation Materials Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/insulation-materials-market
Green hydrogen market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-hydrogen-market
Explosion Proof Equipment Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/explosion-proof-equipment-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emerging Research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Email: [email protected]
Visit for more information: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights