Welcome to Little Islington! | New
A small corner of Florida was converted into Little Islington on Monday, as local American Gooners took part in an Arsenal-themed pub quiz – with the help of special guests.
Gabriel Jesus, Rob Holding, Aaron Ramsdale and Emile Smith Rowe were joined by club legends Ray Parlor and Gilberto – plus over 100 supporters – to launch our new adidas away kit in style.
With Team USA ahead of our friendlies against Orlando City and Chelsea later this week, the players relaxed after a grueling morning training session by heading to the Yeomans Cask and Lion pub, which had been fully revamped at Arsenal for the event.
All four players helped questionmaster Frimmy with the quiz, before hanging out for selfies with supporters.
And congratulations to The Romford Peles, Arsenal’s quiz winning team!
Click below for the best images from the event.
How would you have passed the quiz? Some sample questions from the event are below…
1. Which current Arsenal player has the most Twitter followers?
2. In which city did Ray Parlor score an away hat-trick in Europe?
3. How many Cup finals has Ray Parlor played for Arsenal?
4. Which German team did Emile Smith Rowe play for in 2019?
5. After Rob Holding made his Arsenal debut, Arsene Wenger told reporters “I’m sorry he didn’t cost Empty million pounds”?
Answers: 1. Mohamed Elneny, 2. Bremen, Germany, 3. Eight, 4. RB Leipzig, 5. £55m.
Copyright 2022 Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to proper credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.